Information for both emerging and experienced artists:
- Industry FAQs
- The Independent Artist newspaper
- How to Apply to Shows?
- Artist Advocacy:
- The NAIA promotes a list of best practices for shows to follow that help artists succeed. Please check out our Advocacy page for information.
- Problems with a show? The NAIA offers an anonymous resource to resolve problems arising in the course of exhibiting in shows. Check out our ActionLine for more info.
- Marketplace (information about materials, tools, suppliers, and more)
- Professional Services (information about digital imaging, mechanics, travel, and more)
- The Art Show Artists’ Survival Guide
- Tips, ideas and inspiration by NAIA artist members. The experienced festival artist as well as the novice will find a treasure trove of insight, helpful hints and inside information that are sure to make their art show experience easier and more successful.
- The True Cost of Doing Shows
- An NAIA publication for artists and shows to understand the expenses associated with exhibiting at festivals
Please note that the information provided here is not an endorsement by NAIA.